User-friendly interfaces enable operators to easily direct trains from an entrance point through to any of the available exit points with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Trained technicians can utilize the highly configurable platform to perform a number of tasks including change blocking conditions, create or delete routes, print reports, and monitor system status.
- Precisely control train movement
- Real-time access to information
- Field-proven software algorithms
- Ability to configure switch directions to allow or disallow routes based on terminal conditions
Control yard devices such as switch machines, radars, and retarders. Utilizes field-proven software algorithms to precisely assist car movement final coupling for optimum throughput.
System includes all the hardware and software required to interface and control a freight classification yard, offering a highly configurable solution for your needs.
- Precisely control car movement
- Reduces missed routes and hard couplings
- Provides process control
- Enables rapid calculations for
improved decision-making time
- Smart system remembers switch plan