Just the facts...
Multiple product groups spread across multiple industries.
Crew Management and Timekeeping Solutions provide highly configurable crew dispatching and time-keeping functions, automate contract rules, manage FRA compliance and increase transparency within the rail system. These products currently manage the day-to-day operations of more than 100,000 employees with an annual payroll of $4 billion.
Asset Management Solutions improve power utilization, reducing fuel consumption and train schedule variability. A Class I railroad reported these products, which power the largest railroads in North America led to a savings of $17 million during one year.
Simulation Training Solutions offer simulation and training systems for conductors, RCOs and locomotive engineers, increasing their Train Yard & Engineering skills and eliminating the need for training. These solutions are deployed at multiple Class I and Class II railroads throughout the United States.
Human Resources/Safety Solutions track completion and compliance of essential HR functions, reducing costs, improving validity and simplifying report generation for FRA compliance. A Class I railroad reported these products annually reduced data processing management hours by more than 800, field manager hours by more than 1,000 and its FRA fine risk by $7.2 million.
Some integrated solution success:
- A major railroad is able to perform twice as many timekeeping tasks than it was able to before implementing one of PS Technology’s solutions
- A dispatching department increased its efficiency by 35%; it was able to reduce the number of dispatchers needed to coordinate the same number of trains prior to implementation of a PS Technology solution
- A client recorded significant returns with automation of inbound processes saving one to two million USD in savings per year after using PS Technology’s services
- A client is currently saving three million USD per year with more accurate payroll calculations while reporting a 50% improvement in accuracy (with a mere 5% error rate) after the implementation of a PS Technology solution
- Through the use of a PS Technology product, a major railroad is on pace to save 1.5 million USD per year due to improved control of a penalty claim from being used off district.
- A client is expecting over two million USD in savings for better control of penalty payment associated with real-time auditing of late meal periods for a major carrier utilizing our field claim review process
...it's the results.
The revenue saved,
The wide adoption,
Across multiple industries.
Partial Client List
Alton & Southern Railway Company
Belt Railway of Chicago
Canadian National Railway
Canadian Pacific Railroad
CSX Transportation Company
Fort Worth & Western Railroad
Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad
Metro North Railroad
New Jersey Transit
Norfolk Portsmouth Belt Rail
Norfolk Southern Railroad
Kansas City Southern Railroad
Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority
Union Pacific Railroad
VIA Rail Canada
Long Island Railroad
- What new #RailTech will affect your railroad? You'll be able to see at @RailwyInterchg Sneak a peak: https://t.co/YvQkHcEK07