Just the facts...
Multiple product groups spread across multiple industries.
Crew Management and Timekeeping Solutions provide highly configurable crew dispatching and time-keeping functions, automate contract rules, manage FRA compliance and increase transparency within the rail system. These products currently manage the day-to-day operations of more than 100,000 employees with an annual payroll of $4 billion.
Asset Management Solutions improve power utilization, reducing fuel consumption and train schedule variability. A Class I railroad reported these products, which power the largest railroads in North America led to a savings of $17 million during one year.
Simulation Training Solutions offer simulation and training systems for conductors, RCOs and locomotive engineers, increasing their Train Yard & Engineering skills and eliminating the need for training. These solutions are deployed at multiple Class I and Class II railroads throughout the United States.
Human Resources/Safety Solutions track completion and compliance of essential HR functions, reducing costs, improving validity and simplifying report generation for FRA compliance. A Class I railroad reported these products annually reduced data processing management hours by more than 800, field manager hours by more than 1,000 and its FRA fine risk by $7.2 million.
Some integrated solution success:
- A major railroad is able to perform twice as many timekeeping tasks than it was able to before implementing one of PS Technology’s solutions
- A dispatching department increased its efficiency by 35%; it was able to reduce the number of dispatchers needed to coordinate the same number of trains prior to implementation of a PS Technology solution
- A client recorded significant returns with automation of inbound processes saving one to two million USD in savings per year after using PS Technology’s services
- A client is currently saving three million USD per year with more accurate payroll calculations while reporting a 50% improvement in accuracy (with a mere 5% error rate) after the implementation of a PS Technology solution
- Through the use of a PS Technology product, a major railroad is on pace to save 1.5 million USD per year due to improved control of a penalty claim from being used off district.
- A client is expecting over two million USD in savings for better control of penalty payment associated with real-time auditing of late meal periods for a major carrier utilizing our field claim review process
...it's the results.
The revenue saved,
The wide adoption,
Across multiple industries.
Partial Client List
• Alton & Southern Railway Company
• Belt Railway of Chicago
• Canadian National Railway
• Canadian Pacific Railroad
• CSX Transportation Company
• Fort Worth & Western Railroad
• Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad
• Metra Chicago
• Metro North Railroad
• New Jersey Transit
• Norfolk Portsmouth Belt Rail
• Norfolk Southern Railroad
• Kansas City Southern Railroad
• Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis
• Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority
• Union Pacific Railroad
• VIA Rail Canada
• Long Island Railroad