Prasanna Rajendran Joins the PST Team as Vice President of Product Management
Prasanna joins the Louisville, CO, headquarters office, where he will be instrumental in guiding our company’s PST customer-centric product directions.
“Prasanna’s deep background in developing advanced products and innovative solutions for Walmart/Sam’s Club is a perfect fit for PST as we head into the future. With over 17 years of comprehensive experience in product management and technology, I strongly feel that PST is in good hands.”, says PST CEO Seenu Chundru.
Prasanna describes himself as, “I’m a customer-focused Technology Product Leader who strives to deliver 10x results through innovative thinking, actionable solutions, and fun while empowering people to do their best. I am not afraid to navigate the unknowns, believe in failing fast, learning, and progressing with speed to create the most value for customers.”
Notable accomplishments in Prasanna’s past include the following:
- Proven strategic information technology leader with success in designing, building, and delivering advanced products and innovative solutions in retail.
- Successfully led tech product strategy at Walmart for several key initiatives and overall international Sam’s club; is directly responsible for developing and driving product roadmaps.
- A creative business professional who was instrumental in designing and launching Walmart Pay, a mobile payment solution that won project of the year at Walmart. Also helped lead its growth through Walmart Connect and beyond to increase customer loyalty.
- Charged to establish a product org at the international Sam’s club. Building out and mentoring teams of up to 20 members (UI/UX, Product, and Engineers).
- Focused on creating sustainable and profitable business partnerships through exceptional delivery and service for Sam’s club international (Mexico & China).
Chundru concludes, “As we look to the future of rail, it is very clear that taking care of our customers while creating solid, well-thought-out tools to manage rail business is where we are headed. Prasanna’s insights will be a foundational component of that effort.”